Allegiance Mobile Health
Allegiance Mobile Health is ideally suited for Mobile Integrated Healthcare Practice. We are organized to provide 24/7 care at all levels with a quick response mobile workforce.
Fundamental to our business are the systems, processes, and infrastructure required to provide 911 emergency level care (including robust voice and data communications systems, portable biometric devices, electronic medical record systems and treatment equipment). We are prepared to formally expand our services in areas such as:
- Post-Acute Care - Transition of the patient from the hospital to the home, reconnection with primary care physicians, medication access, and family education, including a bridge either in the home or via our call centers for the immediate period post discharge to allow for a systematic transition to other home care providers.
- Managed Care - Reduce the frequency that patients need to call 911, especially those patients who may call several times a day, through needs assessment, medication access, on-site treatment, and opportunities for transport to alternative destinations, such as an urgent care centers, detoxification centers, primary care physician offices, and counseling centers.
- Interventional Visits - Risk reduction and improved patient safety through home monitoring of patients who might otherwise may need to be admitted to the hospital.
Hospital Readmission Reduction - Lower the rate that patients who have been recently discharged from the hospital need to return to the hospital by offering a specific process combing on-site visits that use checklists proven to reduce readmission rates, telephonic monitoring, and specialized hotlines.
- Hospice Revocation Avoidance - Extending the scope of support available to in-home hospice patients through partnerships with hospice providers through the ability to provide intervention of a crisis in the home without the need for a 911 call in order to determine the need for an on-scene response by hospice staff.
- Patient Navigation and Tracking - Focus on patient-centered navigation and tracking utilizing our call center and partnerships with hospitals and skilled nursing facilities by integrating existing infrastructure and bringing care to patients through technology and communications.
- Mental health intervention - Crisis intervention that provides alternatives to arrest or use-of-force while reducing 911 calls.